Friday, November 14, 2008

Why internet corn?

There are a few reasons.

  1. I've always had a corny sense of humor and I will no longer hide it. I have decided to embrace it.

  2. My sister in law got a google hit on her blog from using the words "Thucking Thursday", so I figure internet corn could really bring in the hits. Think about it.

  3. Hopefully some one will think something I say is funny.

  4. I also hope this will help explain why my wife spends 90% of our time together looking at me like Nipper looks at a phonograph. For those of you that don't know Nipper is the RCA dog, and a phonograph is an early device for playing records. For any younger readers a record is a disc shaped device used for generating scratching, popping, and cracking sounds that are sometimes interspersed with music. Think of it as a giant CD without the sound quality.


2 comments:

The Stein Family said...

I like how the only choices for reactions are positive ones -- add 'Optimist' to your list of attributes :)

Cornbread said...

I tried to add "please get help", but it won't show up on the posts.