Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sleeping In

Today I slept in. I realize most people may not consider 6:00 am sleeping in, but for me it is. I am now watching a Veggie Tales with my oldest son. Both of my boys are morning people too. Their mother blames me for their early waking ways. She may never forgive me for this.

I enjoy making breakfast. Breakfast is great because you can have just about anything. It may be grilled, fried, baked, coated in sugar or syrup, filled with chocolate chips, etc. Today it will be blueberry muffins. Tomorrow pancakes or waffles, or maybe funnel cakes.

Now for some stray thoughts (here comes the corn):

I have always wanted to own a Chinese restaurant and have a personalized license plate that read "NO MSG"

I wonder if Tigger owned a topless bar if it would be named "Ta Tas For Now".

If I owned a bar I would name it "Patronize Us".

1 comment:

The Stein Family said...

Ok -- first off, I'm with your wife if she never get over you being the reason your boys are early birds...lucky for me, my kids like to sleep in (try 8:30-9am) I guess it helps to have 2 parents who like to sleep as well :)
Chris has an uncle that eats dinner EVERY night figuring out how to fry and egg over it and eat the leftovers for breakfast...there are never leftovers past the following morning!