Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Carson Sayings

Last week I had a cold and I had some of the biggest sneezes I have ever had. Carson looked at me and laughed and said "Dad you sound just like Snot Rod". Now if you have a child of almost any age you will get that reference. If you don't, Snot Rod is the bad car from the movie Cars that sneezes and shoots fire out of his exhaust. I think it it supposed to be some sort of Chrysler product.

He is also learning to use the potty which is currently not going so well. He was obviously needing to go and his mom said for him to try and use the potty. She found he had already gone in his pants and said how are we going to try the potty when you already went. He said "We'll I guess we'll have to scrub the mission." Unfortunately more than the mission had to be scrubbed.

No comments: