Monday, January 26, 2009

Want to feel good about yourself?

Watch the Bachelor. These girls are absolutely crazy. I don't think they are going to be able to find a guy willing to be the next bachelor. I read somewhere that they test each potential contestant for STDs and they have to pass to be on the show, which I am sure is comforting for the Bachelor, since you get no such assurances out in the real world, but it should concern him that they are obviously skipping the psych tests. Or they are picking out all of the ones that fail.

I don't have to wonder why these girls are single. They have known this guy for a few days and they talk about how they are going to be married. They also beg to him to keep them there because he is so special to them. This guy is going to need 8 or ten restraining orders before this show is over. I really hope he doesn't own a rabbit.

I'm surprised they can even hear him speak over the ticking of their biological clocks. Okay, that comment was a little mean, but I'm not the one spreading my desperation all over national TV here. If it makes you feel any better about my mean spirit one of the eliminated girls just said she was going home to use her electric tooth brush and give her puppy big french kisses. Can you believe he let that one go! Oh by the way, she's a dental hygienist. Hygiene, really you're frenching your dog and you are supposed to be concerned about oral hygiene. I hope I don't have any nightmares tonight.

No comments: