Saturday, November 7, 2009

What in the Box

I picked up food from Jack in the Box last night. I ordered a chicken biscuit combo. When I got home I found a large hexagon shaped box at the bottom of my bag. In the box was some giant cheeseburger with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and pickles. So for dinner I had Orange Juice, hash browns, and a cheeseburger. It was an odd combo. The strangest thing is that for my wife I got an ultimate cheeseburger combo, substitute curly fries, substitute sourdough bread for the bun and the sandwich plain. This they got absolutely right, but for the order of a chicken biscuit combo just the way the make it, not so right. After reviewing the menu it looks like I wound up with the sirloin cheeseburger without the peppercorn sauce of the onions. I would like to say this burger was not as good as their cheaper burgers. It was okay, but it is nothing I would ever order again, actually make that never order since I never ordered it in the first place.

No comments: